If you are looking to improve the look and feel of your smile, consider dental veneers. Dental veneers are highly effective tooth restorations designed to improve your smile for many years to come. A single dental veneer can easily last over ten years of continuous wear and tear before it may need to be repaired or replaced. Listed below are some of the benefits that dental veneers can provide:
– Porcelain veneers are stain resistant and can withstand the ravages of time and decay.
– Dental veneers can improve the shape and length of damaged or ailing teeth.
– Dental veneers are highly effective for improving issues with your teeth including stains, discolorations, dental damage, chips, cracks, spacing malocclusions, improperly rotated teeth, and teeth that have not grown incorrectly.
– Dental veneers can cover up deep stains or discolorations that alter and affect your smile.
– Dental veneers feature a benefit that requires very little enamel removal in order to be placed.
Depending on your oral health, our dentist at Dental Designs of Bountiful can help you find which treatment will work best for you. Dr. David Duke and our team would love to see you at our dentist office in Bountiful, Utah. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 801-295-7171. Stop by, and take the time to focus on your oral health care.